- Referenced in 9 articles
- integrated into two real-world planning systems. We experimentally evaluate the rules discovered by PlanMine ... extremely useful for understanding and improving plans, as well as for building monitors that raise...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Boolector: an efficient SMT solver for bit-vectors...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 547 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...