- Referenced in 510 articles
- with warm starts. In this paper we explain this behavior, and propose new algorithms that...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- tspan = [t0,t1,...,tf]. Parameterizing Functions explains how to provide additional parameters to the function...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- basic steps of Isogeometric Analysis are explained and two examples are given. The code...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- reference page for more information. Parameterizing Functions explains how to provide additional parameters...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- applications to those packages. The book also explains how MATLAB performs its sparse matrix computations...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- appears to the user, and explain the design issues and implementation techniques...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- interpreter offers on-line facilities which explain operations and functions, and which give background information...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- basis of chain CP-nets. So we explain how to divide a tree-structured...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- hundreds of thousands of processor cores. We explain the concepts and algorithms behind p4est...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- mechanics, beginning with basic theory and then explaining the numerical implementation of BEM in three...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- composite overlapping grid term, it is explained that the continuity conditions are imposed...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- open source? The Open Source Initiative explains it well. When people can read, redistribute...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- Lazarsfeld (1950) as a way of explaining respondent heterogeneity in survey response patterns involving dichotomous...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- with a step-by-step approach and explain how to exploit the full power...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- which AgentSpeak is based. The authors explain Jason’s AgentSpeak variant and provide a comprehensive ... style with AgentSpeak. The book describes and explains in detail the AgentSpeak extension interpreted...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- mapped finite elements. In particular, we explain how the evaluation of integrals and the transfer...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- this field. In this paper, we explain how new functionality may be incorporated into Chaste ... solving the bidomain equations, explaining how these methods may be developed...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- which the TAU code was developed before explaining the main advantages which were the drivers...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Matlab, Perl, Python, Haskell and Tcl and explains their use. Both unconstrained and constrained (under...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- characteristics of the algorithm and try to explain the reasons for its superiority...