- Referenced in 54 articles
- solve the Navier-Stokes equations in finite-difference formulations. Pade type formulas ... point stencil are developed for the difference scheme. Viscous terms are treated by successive applications ... filtering schemes are developed. The spectral properties of the differentiation and filtering schemes are examined ... with these compact-difference based algorithms and by incorporating an explicit fourth-order Runge-Kutta...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- avoid explicit calculation of the Newton matrix either by an implicit scheme ... matrix-vector product or using a finite-difference formula. This leads to huge savings...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- equations. The mixed finite-volume and finite-difference approximation is constructed on unstructured space grids ... with co-located variables storage and explicit time scheme for convection approximation. The solver...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- based on high-order, central finite-differences and explicit time integration. Grid refinement and coarsening ... uniform grid computations. The implementation of the scheme is fully parallel using MPI with...
- Referenced in 1 article
- finite-difference method (FDM) in Cartesian coordinates and uses a simple and explicit leap-frog ... numerical scheme. The simplicity of the numerical method provides very efficient parallelization and high performance...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- CAGE: A tool for parallel genetic programming applications...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Hopscotch: a fast second order partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- ParSol is a library for semi-automatic parallelisation...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...