Model Predictive Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 13 articles
- model predictive controllers (MPCs). The toolbox lets you specify plant and disturbance models, horizons, constraints ... evaluate controller performance. You can adjust the behavior of the controller by varying its weights ... constraints at run time. To control a nonlinear plant, you can implement adaptive and gain ... rates, you can generate an explicit model predictive controller from a regular controller or implement...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- canals. This paper proposes a model predictive control of open irrigation canals with constraints ... equations are widely used in hydraulics to model an open canal ... explicitly and difficult to design optimal control algorithms. In this work, a prediction model...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Model Predictive Control (MPC) state-feedback control laws and the digital circuits implementing them. Explicit...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- tool in dense prediction tasks. Atrous convolution allows us to explicitly control the resolution ... combining methods from DCNNs and probabilistic graphical models. The commonly deployed combination of max-pooling...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- explicit capacity control mechanism filters out spurious parameters which keep the model compact in size ... without losing prediction accuracy. We conduct extensive empirical evaluation on publicly available real-world datasets...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- wake of a rod is predicted numerically by using a Detached-Eddy Simulation (DES) unsteady ... explicit algebraic stress turbulence model which is built on a two-equation $k$-$epsilon$ model ... simulations, based on standard turbulence models. The acoustic analogy is applied both with and without ... volume terms to rigid and permeable control surfaces surrounding the rod-airfoil system. Aeroacoustic results...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- DCMOGADES: Distributed cooperation model of multi-objective genetic algorithm with distributed scheme To find design ... shop scheduling problems, adjustment problems of control, prediction of protein tertiary structure problems ... categories; those are the methods using Pareto explicitly and implicitly. NSGAII and SPEA2 ... typical algorithm of the method using Pareto explicitly. MOGADES is in the category...
- Referenced in 1 article
- promising and powerful technique for automatically acquiring control policies that can process raw sensory inputs ... models. Our method uses single RGB images from a monocular camera, without needing to explicitly ... geometry of the environment or perform explicit motion planning. Our learned collision avoidance policy ... series of ablation studies on depth prediction. For supplementary video see: this https...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 1856 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Algorithm 839: FIAT, a new paradigm for computing...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Hopscotch: a fast second order partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...