- Referenced in 167 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1118 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1079 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1434 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 437 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Algorithm 407 — DIFSUB for solution of ordinary differential...
- Referenced in 573 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 581 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...