- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- The Smodels system is an Answer Set Programming...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...