- Referenced in 339 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 922 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1246 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- STAN is a domain-independent planner developed within...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 607 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1245 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...