- Referenced in 16 articles
- operators in extended N = 2 as well as in nonextended $N = 1$ supersymmetry. It allows...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- supergravity, gauge mediated supersymmetry breaking, anomaly mediated supersymmetry breaking, or string effective field theories ... structured such that it can easily be extend to include non-minimal models and/or complex...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- graph-theoretic representation of space-time supersymmetry. Minimal four-color valise adinkras have been extensively ... field redefinitions of the nodes. We extend this to non-valise adinkras, via Python code...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...