- Referenced in 13 articles
- extended supporting hyperplane algorithm for convex mixed-integer nonlinear programming. A new deterministic algorithm ... presented in this paper: The extended supporting hyperplane (ESH) algorithm uses supporting hyperplanes to generate ... more supporting hyperplanes in each iteration. Compared to the extended cutting plane algorithm ESH generates ... approximation the generation point for the supporting hyperplanes is found by a simple line search...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- proposed algorithms for scalable training of Support Vector Machine (SVM) approximators: Adaptive Multi-hyperplane Machines ... documentation to help developers use and further extend the toolbox...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Branch-And-Bound; Extended Cutting Plane; Extended Supporting Hyperplane; Nonlinear Branch-And-Bound; Hybrid Outer...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- analysis of support vector machine methods for multiple-instance classification: The standard support vector machine ... classifying hyperplanes with some nonzero margin. The traditional SVM formulation has been heuristically extended ... hyperplanes for MI data, and is related to the computational complexity of learning MI hyperplanes ... group of algorithms and datasets. We find that the experimental observations generally support our theoretical...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 1743 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 527 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 759 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 862 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1216 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...