- Referenced in 98 articles
- program implementing the OPP reduction method to compute one-loop amplitudes. We present a program ... treated as an external input, and can be computed with the help of dedicated tree...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- hyperplanes of arbitrary dimensions. It computes the external and internal ellipsoidal approximations of geometric (Minkowski ... given subspaces. Ellipsoidal methods are used to compute forward and backward reach sets of continuous...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- answers factual queries directly by computing the answer from externally sourced ”curated data”, rather than...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- standard template library STL for external memory computations. It supports parallel disks, overlapping between ... computation and is the first external memory algorithm library that supports the pipelining technique that ... following applications: implementations of external memory algorithms for computing minimum spanning trees, connected components, breadth...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- FEniCS, including data structures and algorithms for computational meshes and finite element assembly. To provide ... functionality of other FEniCS components and external software, and handles the communication between these components...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- package MATAD which is designed for the computation of MAssive TADpoles ... integrals which have no external momentum. MATAD can analytically compute those one-, two-, and three...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- aims to become a full-featured computer algebra system (CAS) while keeping the code ... Python and does not require any external libraries...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- correctness of the results of computations but also on the times at which these results ... extremely sensitive both to the patterns of external events stimulating the system ... composed of the embedded computer and its external environment. For this purpose...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- graphics and built-in scripting. VMD supports computers running MacOS X, Unix, or Windows ... external MD program by displaying and animating a molecule undergoing simulation on a remote computer...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- name of a prototype application for computing the models of so-called HEX-programs, which ... Answer-Set Programs towards integration of external computation sources. The source code of dlvhex...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- particles can be computed within DarkSUSY or with the help of external programs such ... identify viable dark matter candidates. DarkSUSY also computes a large variety of astrophysical signals from...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- interface to many external systems for computer algebra, numerical analysis, and statistics. New presentation styles...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- dynamically load external libraries written in C, C++, or Fortran. Parallel computations on multivariate polynomials...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- systems for multi-party computation, oblivious transfers, etc., using external compilers that output circuits...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- computations. BLOPEX is incorporated in the HYPRE package and is available as an external block...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- finite element methods, but also in serious computations in research laboratories. >From the web site ... dimensional meshes. Specification of material characteristics or external forces by sub-domain or boundary section ... methods the flow and stresses can be computed along with the temperature or displacement...
- Referenced in 1 article
- integrates answer set programming (ASP) with external computations. The main goal of Hexlite is efficiency ... fragment which permits to partition external computations into two kinds: those that can be evaluated ... suitable for evaluating this fragment with external computations that are realized in Python. Most performance...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Ripser’s capabilities, go to live.ripser.org. The computation happens inside the browser (using PNaCl ... coefficients in prime finite fields; no external dependencies (optional support for Google’s sparsehash...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- will find it convenient to communicate with external programs at a high level ... structured data with them. On almost all computer systems, Mathematica supports the MathLink communication standard ... allows higher-level communication between Mathematica and external programs. In order to use MathLink...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Frixione, Kunszt, and Signer for the computation of any cross section at the next ... process, the only ingredient to be provided externally is the infrared- and ultraviolet-finite contribution ... MadGraph. It is particularly suited to parallel computation, and it can deal with any physical...