- Referenced in 6 articles
- mixtures, H2 chemistry, physical viscosity, external forces including numerous galactic potentials, Lense–Thirring precession, Poynting ... Robertson drag, and stochastic turbulent driving. PHANTOM is hereby made publicly available...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- enabling first step for studying the driving forces underlying the dynamic gene regulation circuitry ... network structures in response to internal and external stimuli. RESULTS: We introduce a kernel-reweighted...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1069 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- ODEPACK, a systematized collection of ODE solvers. ODEPACK...