- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 3111 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Federation and navigation in SPARQL 1.1. SPARQL is...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- Algorithm AS 136: A K-Means Clustering Algorithm...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- Code for the Earth Movers Distance (EMD). This...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- XPath 2.0 is an expression language that allows...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- SIFT Keypoint Detector. Distinctive Image Features from Scale...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- ViST: a dynamic index method for querying XML...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PRIX: indexing and querying XML using prufer sequences...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Lore: A database management system for semistructured data...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- The PASCAL Visual Object Classes Challenge: A Retrospective...