- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1472 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 4006 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...
- Referenced in 387 articles
- R package ismev: An Introduction to Statistical Modeling...
- Referenced in 1935 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- KONECT --- The Koblenz Network Collection. We present the...