- Referenced in 6 articles
- complementary approach of evaluating the exact algebraic result by exploiting advances in solution algorithms ... distributed-memory systems), ExaGeoStat raises the game for statistical applications from climate and environmental science ... merger of large-scale data analytics and extreme computing for geospatial statistical applications...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The parallel search bench ZRAM and its applications...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 1117 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 523 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...