- Referenced in 30 articles
- Testing, GARCH Modelling and Volatility Forecasting, Extreme Value Theory and Copulae, Pricing of Derivatives, Portfolio...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Extreme Values in R. Functions for extreme value theory, which may be divided into...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- questions within the framework of the extreme value theory. This paper provides a step...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- package evdbayes: Bayesian Analysis in Extreme Value Theory. Provides functions for the bayesian analysis...
- Referenced in 1 article
- FAST) algorithm that uses smoothing and extreme value theory on correlated statistical parametric maps...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- extremely useful in the evaluation of higher-order perturbative corrections in quantum field theory ... expansion of generalized hypergeometric functions around integer values of the parameters. In this paper...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- solve various problems such as finding the extremal real roots for the set of polynomials ... approximation of the set of parameters values such that all the polynomials have their root ... field of robotics and control theory...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- MAMMOTH (matching molecular models obtained from theory): an automated method for model comparison. Advances ... folds with good accuracy by an extreme value distribution. From this observation, a structural similarity...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Many Distributions. Extensive functions for the theory of L-moments (LMs) in addition to probability ... Generalized (Gen.) Exp. Poisson [L], Gen. Extreme Value [L], Gen. Lambda [L,TL], Gen. Logistic...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1828 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 737: INTLIB - a portable Fortran 77 interval...