- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt) is a software package for large-scale ... nonlinear optimization. It is designed to find (local) solutions of mathematical optimization problems...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- The Japanese Female Facial Expression (JAFFE) Database ...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...