- Referenced in 25 articles
- advancing research in face recognition across pose and illumination. Despite its success the PIE database...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- across pose and age. In this paper, we introduce a new large-scale face dataset ... have large variations in pose, age, illumination, ethnicity and profession (e.g. actors, athletes, politicians ... images of each identity. To assess face recognition performance using the new dataset, we train...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 4006 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- The FERET database and evaluation procedure for face...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- The CMU Pose, Illumination, and Expression (PIE) database...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- AR Face Database: 126 people (over 4,000...
- Referenced in 613 articles
- SIFT Keypoint Detector. Distinctive Image Features from Scale...