- Referenced in 6 articles
- often lead to large nonlinear variation in facial image. To date it is a very ... using PCA(Principal Component Analysis), LFA (Local Feature Analysis) and correlation matching algorithms...
- Referenced in 1 article
- recognition algorithms on most of the known facial image databases and that permits rapid prototyping ... state-of-the-art face recognition algorithms: local Gabor binary pattern histogram sequences (LGBPHS), Gabor ... session variability modeling (ISV) of DCT block features, and the linear discriminant analysis...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- such as Active Appearance Models (AAMs), Constrained Local Models (CLMs) and regression-based methods (such ... These methods are extensively used for facial point localisation although they can be applied ... provides extensive examples for all of its features. We believe the project is ideal...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- DistAl: An inter-pattern distance-based constructive learning...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- FAME-a flexible appearance modeling environment. Combined modeling...
- Referenced in 1245 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 2698 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- The Japanese Female Facial Expression (JAFFE) Database ...
- Referenced in 822 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 999 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...