- Referenced in 666 articles
- member of the ALGOL family of computer programming languages. It followed on from ALGOL...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- manipulate probability distributions of the skew-normal family and some related ones, notably the skew ... family, and provide related statistical methods for data fitting and diagnostics, in the univariate...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- original HOL system. Theorem provers in this family use a version of ML as both...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- ideas and procedure to extend the AUSM-family schemes to solve flows at all speed...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models are a versatile family of smoothing methods derived through roughness penalties...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- ACL2 is part of the Boyer-Moore family of provers...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- counterexample of McKinnon gives a family of strictly convex functions in two dimensions...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- user defined homotopies. Implements parameter continuation for families of systems, such as the inverse kinematics...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- plane. It is based on a family of continuous Lagrange triangular finite elements. PLTMG features...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- typed functional programming language: It has inductive families, which are similar to Haskell’s GADTs...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- model-based specification approach of the Larch family of interface specification languages, with some elements...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Archimedean, extreme value and some more copula families. Methods for density, distribution, random number generation...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- state machines. It is one of a family of synchronous languages, like SyncCharts, Lustre, Argos...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- stochastic optimization. We present a new family of subgradient methods that dynamically incorporate knowledge...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- Control Software (SOCS). The Sparse Optimal Control Family, developed by The Boeing Company, contains...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- services. Pfam is a database of protein families that currently contains 7973 entries (release ... Pfam has enabled the grouping of related families into clans. Pfam clans are described...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- graphical modelling, subsequent chapters describe particular families of models, including log-linear models, Gaussian models...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- research in the field of ELECTRE family methods appeared. This research has been conducted...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Lisp (historically, LISP) is a family of computer programming languages with a long history...