- Referenced in 13 articles
- type of error control, the interval-wise control of the family wise error rate, particularly...
- Referenced in 1 article
- testing while controlling the strong-sense family-wise error rate. It is more powerful than ... generalized central limit theorem. For detailed examples type vignette(”harmonicmeanp”) after installation. Version 3.0 addresses...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...