- Referenced in 19 articles
- such that a fast software implementation is possible, both for the encryption and the decryption...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- interpolation attack on block ciphers”, Fast Software Encryption, FSE’97, Lect. Notes Comput...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Block Cipher for Fast Encryption on Common Processors. We propose a new block cipher ... size. It provides a high-speed software encryption on general-purpose processors. Our experiments show...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- present. Towards reaching the limit of lightweight encryption. In this article, we revisit the design ... area-optimised hardware implementations to very fast software implementation on high-end platforms. We conducted...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Fast software implementations of SC2000. The block cipher SC2000 was recently proposed by a research ... fast on many platforms. In this paper we show that the cipher is really fast ... assembly. In particular, we improve the bulk encryption and decryption times by almost 1.6 times...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- ECDSA, and many more. Exactly how fast are these systems? How do the speeds vary ... software for benchmarking. There are open calls for public-key-signature software, public-key-encryption...
- Referenced in 1 article
- XMLBench Project: Comparison of Fast, Multi-platform XML libraries. The XML technologies have brought ... utilizing multiple XML technologies to simplify software development: DOM is used to create and navigate ... simplifies transformation between different formats, XML Encryption and Signature establishes secure and trustworthy ... sustain required performance. The main target was fast C and C++ libraries able to work...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- M4RI is a library for fast arithmetic with...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Fish: A fast software stream cipher This paper...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- The JPEG 2000 Suite provides a comprehensive overview...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- COBRA: An optimized code for fast analysis of...