- Referenced in 1 article
- points (the points can be also fat). Points, release 3.7, is an experimental version...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- value analysis in MATLAB. From the practitioners’ point of view, one of the most interesting ... processes that can model the type of fat tails that come out of our empirical...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1505 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1305 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 941 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2489 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- ApCoCoA, which is the acronym of Applied Computations...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 640 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...