- Referenced in 430 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation of dynamic systems. It includes AUTO ... statistical measures are among its many features...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- algorithm for independent component analysis and projection pursuit. It features an easy-to-use graphical...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- that provides everything you need for data analysis, data management, and graphics. Stata ... also available.Stata 12 adds many new features such as structural equation modeling (SEM), contrasts, ARFIMA...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- decision processes and continuous-time Markov chains. Analysis is performed through model checking such systems ... temporal logics PCTL and CSL. The tool features three model checking engines: one symbolic, using...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly popular management tool. Questions about it have ... more than the fact that it was featured in a recent issue of Fortune magazine ... 10/31/94, p.38). Groups such as the Productivity Analysis Research Network (PARN ) and others have supported...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- declarative programming with advanced static analysis and error detection features. Its highly optimized execution algorithm...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Matlab-based spatial data analysis software package whose source code has been placed ... oriented programming features, and provide more comprehensive functions for spatial data analysis...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- environment for the continuation and normal form analysis of dynamical systems. In 2002, the toolbox ... named MATCONT. It contains some features which were never implemented before: continuation of branch points...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- systems biology, with some unique features for static analysis or for inferring unknown model parameters ... models with respect to such specifications, unique features for developing/correcting/completing/coupling models, including the inference...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Selection; Kernel PCA; Kernel Discriminant Analysis; SVM Based Feature selection; SVM AUC Optimization (Ranking...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- state detection. Recent tool features include time-bounded reachability analysis for continuous-time Markov decision...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- methods in data analysis, an important question is which observed features are “really there...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- designed for 2D stress and strain analysis in solid mechanics and structural mechanics subjected ... integrated manner or independently. One salient feature of MFree2D is that it is designed...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- MIBPB solver, for electrostatic analysis. The MIBPB has a unique feature that ... protein–solvent solvation energy calculations and analysis of salt effects on protein–protein binding energies...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- features of ROME that allow it to expedite the modeling and subsequent numerical analysis...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- process algebra for the modelling and the analysis of biochemical networks. It is a modiﬁcation ... computer systems, in order to handle some features of biological models, suchas stoichiometry ... biological systems, on which different kindsof analysis can be carried out. Bio-PEPA is enriched...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Component Analysis, Independent Component Analysis, Slow Feature Analysis), manifold learning methods ([Hessian] Locally Linear Embedding...
KPCA plus LDA
- Referenced in 69 articles
- feature extraction and recognition. This paper examines the theory of kernel Fisher discriminant analysis...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- code also features a modular structure in which the analysis routine and the optimization algorithm...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- useful tool in gene expression analysis and feature selection. Availability: http://genomics10.bu.edu/yangsu/rankgene...