- Referenced in 21 articles
- analysis of deterministic models of hybrid dynamical systems. The primary feature of Breach ... perform approximate reachability analysis and parameter synthesis. A major novel feature is the robust monitoring ... ranges from embedded systems design to the analysis of complex non-linear models from systems...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- learning and data mining suite for data analysis through Python scripting and visual programming. Here ... scripting part, which features interactive data analysis and component-based assembly of data mining procedures...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- aspects of the image gradient in the feature point’s neighborhood; however, instead of using ... smoothed weighted histograms, we apply Principal Components Analysis (PCA) to the normalized gradient patch...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- counterpart in C++), but to be full featured, robust, user friendly, and to follow Java ... guidelines and code conventions (checked using static analysis of the source code). The library...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- AFRYCA 2.0: an improved analysis framework for consensus reaching processes. Consensus reaching processes (CRPs ... This new version incorporates new features for the analysis of CRPs, and increases its functionality...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Response Analysis with bootstrapped confidence intervals for VAR/VEC modelling. Now many other features have been...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- ALGLIB is a cross-platform numerical analysis and data processing library. It supports several programming ... systems (Windows, Linux, Solaris). ALGLIB features include: Data analysis (classification/regression, including neural networks); Optimization...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Principal Component Analysis), LFA (Local Feature Analysis) and correlation matching algorithms on the KFDB (Korean...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- individual weights ranging from factors for particular features up to general influence factors ... continuously be improved by statistical regression analysis. Outstanding features of the method are its flexibility...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- routines for performing common data manipulations and analysis on such data sets. It aims ... addition to detailing its design and features of pandas, we will discuss future avenues ... growth opportunities for statistics and data analysis applications in the Python language...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- scale learning for a broad range of feature types and learning settings. It offers ... Markov models, multiple kernel learning, linear discriminant analysis, and more. Most of the specific algorithms...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- with generic implication graph analysis for conflict-induced learning. Novel features of our approach include...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- ftnonpar: Features and Strings for Nonparametric Regression. The package contains R-functions to perform ... local extreme values. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis (to appear) D”umbgen, L. and Kovac ... taut strings Davies, P. L. (1995) Data features. Statistica Neerlandica...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- then applied to the analysis of hemodynamical features involved with cerebral aneurysm pathology...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- implementation details and emphasize the novel features of MA57. These include restart facilities, matrix modification ... hand sides, and iterative refinement and error analysis. The code is written in Fortran...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- studied in chapter 4. A local convergence analysis is provided and implementation details are discussed ... noisy functions is a unique feature of this book. Matlab implementations of all algorithms discussed...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- software application for simulation and analysis of biochemical networks and their dynamics. COPASI ... animations of network diagrams. (list of features...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- versatile method. The formulation possesses the attractive feature of producing a symmetric coefficient matrix ... hypersingular integrals. Chapter 11: BEAN: Boundary Element ANalysis program...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- product with unique features. State-of-the-art Petri-net-based analysis techniques are deployed...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- analysis. Some of its more important features are: Analysis of nuclear families and unrelated subjects...