- Referenced in 20 articles
- original control system via a feedback refinement relation. The tool supports the computation of minimal...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 765 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...