- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...