- Referenced in 13 articles
- introduced Finite Cell Method combines the fictitious domain idea with the benefits of high-order...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- provided by the user) or a Fictitious Domain like approach where the geometry is described...
- Referenced in 1 article
- geothermal systems. Displacement Discontinuity Method (DDM) and Fictitious Stress Method (FSM) are two branches ... fractures and openings embedded in large spatial domains. Nevertheless, in literature, studies engaging DDM/FSM...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 783: Pcp2Nurb -- smooth free-form surfacing with...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...