- Referenced in 13 articles
- recently introduced Finite Cell Method combines the fictitious domain idea with the benefits of high ... finite elements. Although previous publications demonstrated the method’s excellent applicability in various contexts...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- method (the mesh of the geometry being provided by the user) or a Fictitious Domain...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Fictitious Stress Method (FSM) are two branches of boundary element method which can efficiently ... fractures and openings embedded in large spatial domains. Nevertheless, in literature, studies engaging DDM/FSM...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1659 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 6166 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12821 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 783: Pcp2Nurb -- smooth free-form surfacing with...
- Referenced in 8984 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...