- Referenced in 11 articles
- matching and running Wilson coefficients of higher-dimensional operators beyond the Standard Model. Provided with ... Standard Model effective field theory (SMEFT), matching onto the weak effective theory ... running encompasses the complete set of dimension-six operators in both SMEFT...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- problem mathematically consistently in arbitrary dimensions. The TRACER package is capable of doing just purely ... researcher working on higher order corrections in Relativistic Quantum Field Theories. A short comparison...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- HDECAY: a program for Higgs boson decays in...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...