- Referenced in 198 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers in spatial statistics and image analysis ... familiar with Gaussian Markov Random Fields (GMRFs), and they are traditionally among ... subject.par Gaussian Markov Random Fields: Theory and Applications provides such a reference, using a unified ... MCMC) techniques. The preeminent experts in the field, the authors emphasize the computational aspects, construct...
- Referenced in 2082 articles
- package designed for computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry and algebraic combinatorics. It provides ... working with structures such as groups, rings, fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs, designs, codes...
- Referenced in 1078 articles
- commutative algebra, algebraic geometry, and singularity theory. SINGULAR’s main computational objects are ideals ... baserings are polynomial rings over a field (e.g., finite fields, the rationals, floats, algebraic extensions...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- educational sciences and other fields to empirically assess their theories. These theories are usually formulated...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Program for multiloop calculations in quantum field theory for the Schoonschip system. We present ... minimal subtraction scheme in four-dimensional quantum field models...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Sigma is based on difference field theory. The package has been developed by Carsten Schneider...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- doing calculations in general relativity and field theories, or doing simple things such as calculating...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- supersymmetric particle spectrum within a high scale theory, such as minimal supergravity, gauge mediated supersymmetry ... mediated supersymmetry breaking, or string effective field theories. An interface exists for an easy implementation...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- automatic generation of Feynman rules in field theory Version 3.0. The LanHEP program version ... derivative and strength tensor for gauge fields. Supersymmetric theories can be described using the superpotential ... Feynman rules in terms of physical fields and independent parameters in the form of CompHEP...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- calculation of Feynman integrals in quantum field theory. Their expansion in a small parameter...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- higher-order perturbative corrections in quantum field theory. Of particular interest have been...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Local Likelihood Estimation, Prob. Theory and Rel. Fields, 135(3):335–362. and J. Polzehl...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- multi-particle processes in renormalizable quantum field theories. The amplitudes, which are generated in terms...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Birgé and P. Massart [Probab. Theory Relat. Fields...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- data-parallel programming constructs for lattice field theory and in particular lattice QCD. It uses...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- author addresses problems emerging from quantum field theory of curved space-times for instance...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- tools for differential geometry, gravitation, and field theory. DifferentialGeometry is a Maple software package which ... solving research problems in gravitation and field theory. The purpose of this paper ... present some advanced applications involving: Killing vector fields and isometry groups, Killing tensors, algebraic classification...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- decision procedure (QEPCAD) for the theory of real closed fields. The decision procedure simplifies clauses...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- compiler for tree amplitudes in quantum field theory, and briefly describe its usage. O’Mega...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite ... large number of important applications in various fields such as optimization, probability, finance, control, signal...