- Referenced in 2889 articles
- active development. For example, LaTeX files are being used as the common source for both ... example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These and other problems, and some partially...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- package includes data sets and script files working many examples including ... sample analyses through the CRAN distribution system. This is due to the pressure placed ... McGill University. To obtain these Matlab files, go to this site using an ftp utility...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- modeling, validation, and performance evaluation of distributed systems using Generalized Stochastic Petri Nets and their ... models by sharing files. Using network file system capabilities, different analysis modules ... save memory both for intermediate result files and for program data structures...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- DLLs on PC-systems, and compiled MEX library files on Unix and other systems...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- formats such as flexible image transport system (FITS) files, Virtual Observatory (VO) tables, and common ... celestial coordinate and time transformations, world coordinate system (WCS) support, generalized containers for representing gridded...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Factorization. Solves huge systems by storing the Cholesky factors in files. Can work with factors ... machines with 32-bit file systems. Out-of-Core Sparse LU with Partial Pivoting Factor ... Solve. Can solve huge unsymmetric linear systems. Ordering Codes and Interfaces to Existing Ordering Codes ... write sparse matrices using a simple file format with one line per nonzero, specifying...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- includes the core database engine, a query system, a forms engine, and a programming language ... these components together. dBase’s underlying file format, the .dbf file, is widely used...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- language for easily manipulating text, files, and processes. Perl provides a more concise and readable ... intended for users of the UNIX operating system, Perl runs on several other operating systems...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear ... bounds on the variables are handled efficiently. File formats for constraint and basis data...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- This paper presents SiRiUS, a secure file system designed to be layered over insecure network ... file systems such as NFS, CIFS, OceanStore, and Yahoo! Briefcase. SiRiUS assumes the network storage ... with minimal out-of-band communication. File system freshness guarantees are supported by SiRiUS using ... file random access in a cryptographic file system without the use of a block server...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- tool to search through entire file systems. GLIMPSE, which stands for GLobal IMPlicit SEarch, provides ... indexing and query schemes for file systems. The novelty of glimpse is that it uses ... sense, glimpse extends agrep to entire file systems, while preserving most of its functionality ... Usenix AND Winter in a file system containing 69MB of text spanning 4300 files. Glimpse...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- accomplished on exploiting structure in a polynomial system, in particular its sparsity. In this paper ... several modes, is menu-driven and file-oriented. This package features a great variety...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- files are in PGM format, and can conveniently be viewed on UNIX (TM) systems using...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- terminal and printed into LaTeX files. The user of Pesca can choose among different versions ... predicate calculi, and extend them by systems of nonlogical axioms. The implementation of Pesca...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- well as a separated postscript file, which describe the system individually. These examples are coming...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Wumpus is an information retrieval system developed at the University of Waterloo. Its main purpose ... scenario that we are studying is file system search (aka ”desktop search”), in which...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Patchy code management system developed at CERN. The Patchy source file isajet.car...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- entirely automated installation procedure for unix systems. The environment is fully backward compatible with ... test problem format and the generation of files suited to automatic differentiation packages...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Cryptfs: A Stackable Vnode Level Encryption File System. Data encryption has become an increasingly important ... large costs of developing a new file system. This paper describes the design and implementation ... Cryptfs -- a file system that was designed as a stackable Vnode layer loadable kernel module ... Cryptfs operates by “encapsulating” a client file system with a layer of encryption transparent...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- directly from his programs, without file accesses or system calls. The user only needs...