- Referenced in 1 article
- FARB-E-2D: Fill Area with becubics on rectangles - a contour plot program. An algorithm ... polygons approximating intersections with the bicubics. It is possible to fill the areas between them ... method for finding the points of the polygons is shortly reviewed, and some numerical problems ... plotting systems, provided that a fill-area command is available. A GKS interface...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1845 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1659 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 3091 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5253 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6166 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12821 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8984 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 3184 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2665 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1524 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...