- Referenced in 609 articles
- optimization algorithms. Chapter 7 introduces implicit filtering, a technique due to the author ... group. Implicit filtering methods use finite difference approximations of the gradient, which are adjusted...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is a sophisticated sequental data assimilation method ... Meteorological Centers. See the article ”Ensemble Kalman Filters Bring Weather Models Up to Date...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- iteration, the author applies a polynomial filter to the Arnoldi (Lanczos) vector on each iteration...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- Implicit application of polynomial filters in a k-step Arnoldi method. The author describes ... iteration, the author applies a polynomial filter to the Arnoldi (Lanczos) vector on each iteration...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- optimizer, 16 lines for a mesh-independency filter and 35 lines for the finite element...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- system study Signal Processing: Visualize, analyze and filter signals in time and frequency domains. Application...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- combination of flips and edge removal), and filtered exact geometric predicates. The essential algorithms include...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- makes sense to completely reconsider the filter design problem (as opposed to just re-using ... orthogonal wavelet filters in a redundant representation, as is done in cycle-spinning or undecimated...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- globally convergent primal-dual interior-point filter method for nonlinear programming The paper proposes ... algorithm which uses the filter technique of Fletcher and Leyffer to globalize the primal-dual ... region type parameter. Each entry in the filter is a pair of coordinates: one resulting...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- code has been extended by a density filter, and a considerable improvement in efficiency ... based and black-and-white projection filtering methods. The complete 88 line code is included...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- termination techniques include: approximated dependency graph, argument filtering, bounds, dependency pair method, Knuth-Bendix order...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Eigentaste: A constant time collaborative filtering algorithm. Eigentaste is a collaborative filtering algorithm that uses...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- numerical stability, up to tenth-order filtering schemes are developed. The spectral properties ... differentiation and filtering schemes are examined and guidelines are provided to choose proper filter coefficients ... order formulas are obtained for differentiation and filtering in the vicinity of boundaries. The coefficients...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- space form. Basic functions are available for filtering, moment smoothing and simulation smoothing. Ready...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Implicit filtering is a way to solve bound-constrained optimization problems for which derivative information ... function and its higher derivatives, implicit filtering builds upon coordinate search and then interpolates ... approximation of the gradient. Implicit Filtering describes the algorithm, its convergence theory...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- landmarks present in real environments. Kalman filter-based algorithms, for example, require time quadratic...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- geostatistical algorithms to be integrated, import/export filters to be added, new griding systems...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- general form is derived from control and filtering problems for systems in generalized (or implicit...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- define the basic concepts of filter and normal filter. The lattice of normal filters...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Sequential Quadratic Programming solver with a “filter” to promote global convergence. The solver runs with...