- Referenced in 13544 articles
- processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology. More than a million...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- various fields such as optimization, probability, finance, control, signal processing, chemistry, cristallography, tomography, etc.The present...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- oriented. COBOL is primarily used in business, finance, and administrative systems for companies and governments...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- postgraduates in applied mathematics, physics, nonlinear mechanics, finance and engineering...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- computational geometry, and portfolio optimization in finance. Specific instantiations of MIQCQP in process networks optimization...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- with structured data sets common to statistics, finance, social sciences, and many other fields...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- testing procedure on empirical examples in finance, psychology, insurance and medicine...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- package tseries: Time series analysis and computational finance , Package for time series analysis and computational ... finance...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- even PowerPoint VBA programming. The finance people would say that there is a return...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- used in many different areas e.g. finances, medicine, geology, pharmacology and many other connected with...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- variety of problems in economics and finance. The library functions include rootfinding and optimization solvers...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- find application in many subjects, including economics, finance, sociology, management science, biology, geography, meteorology...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- with the mathematical techniques typically used in finance. In financial modelling one is usually concerned...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- illuminate concepts in science, technology, mathematics, art, finance, and a remarkable range of other fields...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- BENCHOP project is to provide the finance community with a common suite of benchmark problems...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- graduate students in computational science, engineering, and finance as well as applied mathematics and computer...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- wide applications ranging from biology to finance. We use a modification of the classical variational...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- system for applications in teaching statistics and finance. Rmetrics covers Time Series Econometrics, Hypothesis Testing...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Environment for teaching ”Financial Engineering and Computational Finance...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- efficient when solving parametrized problems arising in finance, control, and machine learning. Our open-source...