- Referenced in 22 articles
- working with root systems and finite Coxeter groups. It provides facilities for manipulating roots, reflections ... permutation representations and irreducible characters of finite Coxeter groups, and for retrieving information such...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- PyCox: computing with (finite) Coxeter groups and Iwahori-Hecke algebras. We introduce the computer algebra ... older CHEVIE system, for working with Coxeter groups and Hecke algebras. This includes ... graphs, which works efficiently for all finite groups of rank ⩽8 (except...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- GAP3 package for descent algebras of finite Coxeter groups. It is based on the CHEVIE...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- finitely many vertices which are equivalent under its symmetry group. H. S. M. Coxeter...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- compute invariants of hyperbolic Coxeter groups. Given such a group, the program determines whether ... cocompact or of finite covolume, whether it is arithmetic in the non-cocompact case...
- Referenced in 1 article
- with L-presented groups, namely groups given by a finite generating set and a possibly ... given as iterates of finitely many seed relations by a finite set of endomorphisms ... package implements nilpotent quotient, Todd-Coxeter and Reidemeister-Schreier algorithms for L-presented groups...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Coxeter procedure), as a way of constructing finite quotients of HNN-extensions of known groups...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- stands for ’Interactive Todd Coxeter’. The package provides a program that allows you to execute ... cosets of a subgroup of a finitely presented group using the graphics capability...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...