- Referenced in 617 articles
- group. Implicit filtering methods use finite difference approximations of the gradient, which are adjusted...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- describes a class of explicit, Eulerian finite-difference algorithms for solving the continuity equation which...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Finite Volumes (FV), and also Finite Differences (FD). DUNE is free software licensed under...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- analogy but also the differences to traditional finite element analysis become apparent...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- that solve second- and fourth-order finite difference approximations to separable elliptic Partial Differential Equations...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- insightful introduction to the use of finite difference and finite element methods for the computational ... analyze the more commonly used finite difference methods for solving a variety of problems, including ... text presents the basic theory underlying the finite element method. Following the guidance offered...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows. This article is a review of MPDATA...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 64 articles
- models sufficient for practical applications. The finite difference method is used to solve parabolic...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- optimization problems and can automatically calculate finite difference gradients needed during the optimization...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- that CFSQP estimate them by forward finite differences. CFSQP is an implementation of two algorithms...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Stokes equations are solved by a finite difference method; the fluid surface is represented...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- tools for implementing finite difference methods for the solution of partial differential equations on block...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- differential equations by discretizations such as finite difference or finite element methods. Among other things...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- USGS’s three-dimensional (3D) finite-difference groundwater model. MODFLOW is considered an international standard...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- develop a deterministic high order accurate finite-difference WENO solver to the solution...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- collection of simple MATLAB routines using finite element / difference methods for simulating the dynamics ... collection of simple MATLAB routines using the finite element method for simulating the dynamics...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- available, this information is calculated by finite difference. While the program is intended primarily...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- MATLAB-based frequency-domain finite difference package for solving 2D visco-acoustic wave equation. Frequency ... domain finite-difference (FDFD) modelling is widely used for multi-source experiments modelling and full ... this paper, a frequency-domain finite difference package written in MATLAB is presented which solves ... used as a state-of-the-art finite differencing approach and SuitSparseQR solver is utilised...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- solve the Navier-Stokes equations in finite-difference formulations. Pade type formulas...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- algorithm for transient fluid flows. A finite difference technique is presented for solving the Navier...