- Referenced in 403 articles
- study of discrete event systems modeled by finite-state automata (FSA). There are routines ... University of Michigan for failure diagnosis of discrete event systems. The book ”Introduction to Discrete...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- discrete event systems is presented. The basic model in Supremica is finite automata where...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- based on an automata theoretic decision procedure for Quantified Discrete-time Duration Calculus (QDDC ... every formula D, we construct a finite state automaton A(D) precisely accepting the finite ... efficient multi-terminal BDD based representation of automata and has implemented algorithms for operations...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- discrete event systems library libFAUDES implements data structures and algorithms for finite automata and regular ... implementation of methods for the control of discrete event systems, and (b) effective advertisement...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- show that the construction of the discrete quotient at each step requires only the evaluation ... partition and finding the roots of a finite set of scalar affine functions. The methodology ... easily extendable to rectangular hybrid automata with multi-affine vector fields and is expected...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- automata are a clean and consolidated formal language for modeling embedded systems which include discrete ... continuous dynamics. They are based on a finite-state automaton structure enriched with invariant...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- polygonal hybrid systems Hybrid systems combining discrete and continuous dynamics arise as mathematical models ... that lead to the existence of a finite and computable partition of the state space ... case for classes of rectangular automata and hybrid automata with linear vector fields. Most implemented...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Hybrid Systems. Hybrid automata naturally represent systems that exhibit a mixed discrete-continuous behaviours ... finite precision semantics, named [epsilon]-semantics, has been proposed to analyze hybrid automata. This paper...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- modeling, simulation, and code generation of discrete time finite state machines (FSM) The idea driving ... include both, data-flow subsystems and finite state automatas. The Data Flow part is typically...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- FAST16: A software program for factorizing polynomials over...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- GreatSPN2.0 is a software package for the modeling...
- Referenced in 719 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...