- Referenced in 175 articles
- interactions. Constitutive models include linear and finite elasticity, viscoelasticity with damage, and elasto-plasticity...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- small and large strain finite element analysis of elastic and inelastic solids. Attention is focused ... their computer implementation within a quasi-static finite element scheme. Many of the techniques discussed...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- ParaSails has been used to solve finite element elasticity problems inside an LLNL simulation code...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- environment provides a robust tool for extended finite element (XFEM) computations and a modular ... paradigm, we present 2D linear elastic fracture mechanics for hundreds of cracks with local near...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- NGSolve - 3D Finite Element Solver. With NGSolve one can solve boundary value problems, initial-boundary ... types of equations, namely scalar (heat flow), elasticity, and magnetic field...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- heterogeneous elastic-plastic materials with asymptotic homogenization and Voronoi cell finite element model. A multiple ... scale finite element model (VCFEM-HOMO) has been developed for elastic-plastic analysis of heterogeneous ... asymptotic homogenization theory with the Voronoi cell finite element model (VCFEM). VCFEM for microstructural modeling...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Numerical estimation of effective elastic properties of elastomer composites under finite strains using spectral element ... effective nonlinear elastic properties of elastomer composites (filled rubbers) are estimated under finite strains ... numerical estimation of effective elastic properties of filled rubbers under finite strains. Numerical calculations were...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- phase changes and localization in elasticity. CHIMP is a finite difference dynamic relaxation program...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows. This article is a review of MPDATA ... effectively construct two distinct types of models (elastic and anelastic) for complex geophysical flows. $copyright...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- finite element method computer program designed to calculate the large deformation elastic and inelastic transient ... accommodate a wide variety of applications, finite strain calculations are incorporated. Spatially, the program employs ... program contains five material subroutines covering elastic, viscoelastic, elastic-plastic, crushable foam, and soil behavior...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- transmission eigenvalue problem, a mixed finite element method is applied. The method has two major ... transmission eigenvalues for other models such as elasticity problem...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- temperature or displacement, or separately. The finite element library contains about 36 elements for thermal ... analysis and about 61 elements for elasticity for isotropic and anisotropic materials and 4 elements ... biharmonic operator by a mixed finite element method of order 1 or 2. Calculation...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- User Guide. DYNA3D is a nonlinear, explicit, finite element code for analyzing the transient dynamic ... wide range of material behavior, including elasticity, plasticity, composites, thermal effects, and rate dependence...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- implicit, finite-deformation, large strain, finite-element code for analyzing the response of two-dimensional ... Slide-lines with interface friction are available. Elastic, orthotropic, elastic-plastic, soil and crushable foam...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Engineering stress analysis: a finite element approach with FORTRAN 77 software. This book ... engineering approach to two-dimensional elastic finite element stress analysis. By way of an introduction...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- IETI - Isogeometric tearing and interconnecting. Finite Element Tearing and Interconnecting (FETI) methods are a powerful ... simple model problems (Poisson and linearized elasticity) and discuss the coupling of the subdomains along...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- element method (S-FEM) for elastic problems. The Smoothed Finite Element Method (S-FEM) proposed ... package of the parallel S-FEM for elastic problems by utilizing the Julia language...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- wave equations (acoustic, elastic and electromagnetic) using three different methods: Finite Element Method (FEM), Finite...
- Referenced in 1 article
- engines engine in this package for doing finite element analysis calculations. It is object-oriented ... output. NairnFEA does only 2D, linear elastic, static finite element analysis. Some of its features...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- complete Finite Element software package for the computation of electromagnetic waves, elasticity and heat conduction...