- Referenced in 841 articles
- language dedicated to the finite element method. It enables you to solve Partial Differential Equations...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses state-of-the-art programming techniques ... enable rapid development of modern finite element codes, using among other aspects adaptive meshes ... tools classes often used in finite element program. Writing such programs is a non-trivial...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version. FEAPpv is a general purpose finite element ... described in the references: The Finite Element Method: Its Basis and Fundamentals ... Elsevier, Oxford, 2005, (www.elsevier.com). The Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- automated solution of differential equations by finite element methods. FEniCS has an extensive list ... adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra and many more...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- extended finite element library. This paper presents and exercises a general structure for an object ... oriented-enriched finite element code. The programming environment provides a robust tool for extended finite...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator with a build-in CAD engine...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- serial programs for partitioning graphs, partitioning finite element meshes, and producing fill reducing orderings...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- angles, and are thus suitable for finite element analysis. Triangle (version 1.6, with Show...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox using Bisectioning refinement and Error control ... scientific Applications. ALBERTA, a sequential adaptive finite-element toolbox, is being used widely ... develop a parallel adaptive finite-element package based on ALBERTA, using ParMETIS and PETSc...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- lines is 99 including optimizer and Finite Element subroutine. The 99 lines are divided into ... filter and 35 lines for the finite element code. In fact, excluding comment lines ... lines associated with output and finite element analysis, it is shown that only 49 Matlab...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Finite Element Analysis Program. FEAP is a general purpose finite element analysis program which ... elements, and multiple rigid body options with joint interactions. Constitutive models include linear and finite ... option to output nodal coordinates and element connection arrays. In this case...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- family of continuous Lagrange triangular finite elements. PLTMG features options for adaptive...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- also the differences to traditional finite element analysis become apparent. It is not intended...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- includes algorithms for discretization by mixed finite element methods and a posteriori error estimation...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- TUFES project (’The Ultimate Finite Element Software’) that aims to develop software which realizes...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- world’s most widely used Finite Element Analysis (FEA) solver that helped MSC Software become...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- used in small and large strain finite element analysis of elastic and inelastic solids. Attention ... computer implementation within a quasi-static finite element scheme. Many of the techniques discussed ... numerical procedures used in the finite element simulation of the nonlinear mechanical behaviour of solids...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- easy implementation of methods like Finite Elements (FE), Finite Volumes (FV), and also Finite Differences...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- finite element package SyFi is a C++ library built on top of the symbolic math ... name SyFi stands for Symbolic Finite Elements. The package provides polygonal domains, polynomial spaces ... This makes it easy to define finite elements...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- DYNA3D: A nonlinear, explicit, three-dimensional finite element code for solid and structural mechanics, User ... Guide. DYNA3D is a nonlinear, explicit, finite element code for analyzing the transient dynamic response...