- Referenced in 1117 articles
- language dedicated to the finite element method. It enables you to solve Partial Differential Equations...
- Referenced in 623 articles
- automated solution of differential equations by finite element methods. FEniCS has an extensive list ... adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra and many more...
- Referenced in 449 articles
- described in the references: The Finite Element Method: Its Basis and Fundamentals ... Elsevier, Oxford, 2005, (www.elsevier.com). The Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- includes algorithms for discretization by mixed finite element methods and a posteriori error estimation...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- iFEM: an innovative finite element methods package in MATLAB. Sparse matrixlization, an innovative programming style...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- discuss recent advances on robust unfitted finite element methods on cut meshes. These methods...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- basis of mapped finite element methods are reference elements where the components of a local ... concepts of the implementation of mapped finite element methods. From the definition of mapped finite...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- supports the easy implementation of methods like Finite Elements (FE), Finite Volumes (FV), and also...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- simple MATLAB routines using finite element / difference methods for simulating the dynamics of predator-prey ... simple MATLAB routines using the finite element method for simulating the dynamics of predator-prey...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- scientific computations and applications. Adaptive finite element methods (FEMs) are a modern, widely used tool ... abstract concept of general finite element spaces. As a result, dimension independent programming of applications...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- elliptic finite element problems: a hybridized discontinuous Galerkin (HDG) case study. Numerical methods for elliptic ... frameworks share the same general structure: local (elemental) matrix generation followed by a global linear ... assembly and solve. The lack of inter-element communication and easily parallelizable nature ... algorithmic pipeline for mapping an elliptic finite element method to the GPU and perform...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- partial differential equations using the finite element method (FEM). Firedrake enables users to employ...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- finite difference and finite element methods for the computational solution of ordinary and partial differential ... practical steps involved in implementing the methods, culminating in readers learning how to write programs ... presents the basic theory underlying the finite element method. Following the guidance offered in this ... Appendix A, which describes a finite element program, PDE2D, developed by the author. Readers discover...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- matrices such as those arising from finite element methods on unstructured meshes...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- many years in the teaching of finite element methods, but also in serious computations ... boundary section. Choice of type of finite element method, for example, conforming, non-conforming, hybrid ... finite element library contains about 36 elements for thermal analysis and about 61 elements ... biharmonic operator by a mixed finite element method of order 1 or 2. Calculation...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- needed for the automation of the Finite Element Method...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- generic and efficient library for finite element methods. The library can be used from ... Finite Elements and associated tools such as assembly procedures for classical problems, interpolation methods, computation...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- been used to effortlessly express finite element methods for complex systems of partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- framework implements a NURBS-based Galerkin finite element method (FEM), popularly known as isogeometric analysis...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Implementation of a mortar mixed finite element method using a Multiscale Flux Basis. This paper ... implementation of a multiscale mortar mixed finite element method for second order elliptic problems...