- Referenced in 201 articles
- numerical procedures used in the finite element simulation of the nonlinear mechanical behaviour of solids...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Simple MATLAB codes for simulating Predator-Prey interactions in 1D and 2D: PRED_PREY ... simple MATLAB routines using finite element / difference methods for simulating the dynamics of predator-prey ... simple MATLAB routines using the finite element method for simulating the dynamics of predator-prey...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- example a non-linear structural finite element simulation. Very little formal knowledge of optimization techniques ... linear optimization problems and can automatically calculate finite difference gradients needed during the optimization...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- node Timoshenko’s beam model. Finite element simulation is performed by using a 3-node ... included in our method by modifying beam element cross-section parameters related to pressure ... close to open published analytical and membrane finite element results. The method is then used...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- scientific Applications. ALBERTA, a sequential adaptive finite-element toolbox, is being used widely ... engineering computation, especially in the numerical simulation of electromagnetics. But the nature of sequentiality ... develop a parallel adaptive finite-element package based on ALBERTA, using ParMETIS and PETSc...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- transient simulations on a variety of popular geometric and finite element types. The library makes...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- program FIDAP, a general purpose finite element code for simulating steady state or transient...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- AMDiS (Adaptive MultiDimensional Simulations) is a C++ library to solve a broad class ... partial differential equations (PDE) using adaptive finite elements...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Unicorn: parallel adaptive finite element simulation of turbulent flow and fluid-structure interaction for deforming ... present a framework for adaptive finite element computation of turbulent flow and fluid–structure interaction...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- finite element analysis product that is particularly well-suited to simulate brief transient dynamic events...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- powerful, general-purpose, nonlinear finite element analysis solution to accurately simulate the response of your...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- engineers to quickly implement simulation applications using generalized finite element techniques based on the partition...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Interactive, graphic-based finite-element simulation systems – FEFLOW – for modelling groundwater flow and contaminant transport...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- building blocks used in high performance finite element simulations, through the pervasive use of parameters ... building blocks of a high performance finite element program are built according to the command...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Finite element solvers are a basic component of simulation applications; they are common in computer...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- contact detection algorithm for transient solid dynamics simulations using PRONTO3D An efficient, scalable, parallel algorithm ... material surface contacts in solid mechanics finite element programs has been implemented in a modular...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- used to solve finite element elasticity problems inside an LLNL simulation code with more than...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- meshing framework ViennaMesh for finite element simulations is investigated. Meshing tools are highly diverse, meaning ... discussing two applications relevant to finite element simulations, being a local mesh optimization...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Nike2D: an implicit, finite deformation, finite element code for analyzing the static and dynamic response ... algorithm. Sample applications are presented including the simulation of the necking of a unaxial tension ... NIKE2D is an implicit, finite-deformation, large strain, finite-element code for analyzing the response...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- dynamics systems. The multibody dynamics and finite element simulation code has been developed since ... user interface, element library, joint library, finite element functionality and port blocks. Currently, a script ... graphical visualization showing the results immediately during simulation, which helps to reduce modelling errors...