- Referenced in 1453 articles
- polynomial rings over a field (e.g., finite fields, the rationals, floats, algebraic extensions, transcendental extensions...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- polynomials over the integers and over finite fields...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- elliptic-curve single-scalar multiplication over finite fields, i.e. given a finite field...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- programs for working with matrices over finite fields. Its primary purpose is the calculation...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Over the same period, the related field of finite mixture (FM) models for multivariate normal...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- source for information on curves over finite fields with many points. It supersedes the earlier...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- algebra over the rationals Q and finite fields. On the Mac side, there are versions...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- matrices over the integers and over finite fields...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- sequential adaptive finite-element toolbox, is being used widely in the fields of scientific ... problems. So we develop a parallel adaptive finite-element package based on ALBERTA, using ParMETIS...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS project has established that exact matrix multiplication ... over finite fields can be performed at the speed of the highly optimized numerical BLAS...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- exchanges. We present a library for finite field arithmetic. The originality of this library lies ... automatically produced for the selected finite fields. The opportunity of compile-time optimizations yields substantial ... compared to libraries which initialize the finite field at runtime. This library is used...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- file; support for coefficients in prime finite fields; no external dependencies (optional support for Google...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- NGSolve - 3D Finite Element Solver. With NGSolve one can solve boundary value problems, initial-boundary ... namely scalar (heat flow), elasticity, and magnetic field...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- size issue by the use of finite field multiplications on low hamming weight constants. Overall...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- distributions of vector fields or differential forms on finite dimensional manifolds, symmetries of geometric objects...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- codes. This scheme requires computation over finite fields and results in a more complex implementation...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- finitely generated matrix group over a finite field or the field of rational numbers...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- multivariate quadratic polynomials over a finite field, typically GF(2) or a small extension...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- group algebras of finite groups over finite fields and over subfields of finite cyclotomic extensions...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- many mathematical entities: Primes fields, Extensions Fields, Finite Fields, Finite Rings, Polynomials, Algebraic numbers, Arbitrary...