- Referenced in 51 articles
- beta-distributed response), bias-corrected and bias-reduced estimation as well as finite mixture models ... recursive partitioning for beta regressions are provided...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Algorithm 715: SPECFUN -- a portable Fortran package of...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- NAMD is a parallel molecular dynamics code designed...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...