- Referenced in 165 articles
- compiler which translates Esterel programs into finite-state machines. It is one of a family ... based verification tools that perform either bisimulation reduction or safety property checking. Esterel ... been chosen by the Polis group as one of their input languages for their hardware/software...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- finite groups; fundamental invariants and equivariants for continuous groups; invariants for torus group action; orbit ... space reduction; build-in knowledge of finite groups and compact Lie groups; algebraic groups; Derksen...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- finvar.lib. A Singular 2.0 library for computing invariant...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...