- Referenced in 1472 articles
- polynomial rings over a field (e.g., finite fields, the rationals, floats, algebraic extensions, transcendental extensions...
- Referenced in 1246 articles
- implementation of a language dedicated to the finite element method. It enables you to solve...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- automated solution of differential equations by finite element methods. FEniCS has an extensive list ... control and adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra and many...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- solution of partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses state ... enable rapid development of modern finite element codes, using among other aspects adaptive meshes ... array of tools classes often used in finite element program. Writing such programs...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version. FEAPpv is a general purpose finite element ... FEAPpv is described in the references: The Finite Element Method: Its Basis and Fundamentals ... Elsevier, Oxford, 2005, (www.elsevier.com). The Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator with a build-in CAD engine...
- Referenced in 647 articles
- collection of non-deterministic processes with finite control structure and real-valued clocks, communicating through...
- Referenced in 628 articles
- group. Implicit filtering methods use finite difference approximations of the gradient, which are adjusted...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- extended finite element library. This paper presents and exercises a general structure for an object ... oriented-enriched finite element code. The programming environment provides a robust tool for extended finite...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- rather than being binary, is an arbitrary finite set or a bounded segment...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- serial programs for partitioning graphs, partitioning finite element meshes, and producing fill reducing orderings...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- study of discrete event systems modeled by finite-state automata (FSA). There are routines...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- large angles, and are thus suitable for finite element analysis. Triangle (version 1.6, with Show...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- input lines is 99 including optimizer and Finite Element subroutine. The 99 lines are divided ... independency filter and 35 lines for the finite element code. In fact, excluding comment lines ... lines associated with output and finite element analysis, it is shown that only 49 Matlab...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- finite model-finder Mace4. Mace4 is a program that searches for finite models of first ... useful for work on finite algebras. Mace4 performs better on equational problems than our previous...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- produce a nearly optimal solution in a finite number of iterations. We also consider...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- many open questions in the areas of finite semigroups, ternary Boolean algebra, logic calculi, combinatory...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- that contains P. If P is finite, the convex hull defines a matrix...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- techniques used in small and large strain finite element analysis of elastic and inelastic solids ... their computer implementation within a quasi-static finite element scheme. Many of the techniques discussed ... theory and numerical procedures used in the finite element simulation of the nonlinear mechanical behaviour...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- analogy but also the differences to traditional finite element analysis become apparent...