- Referenced in 192 articles
- Finite Element Analysis Program. FEAP is a general purpose finite element analysis program which ... joint interactions. Constitutive models include linear and finite elasticity, viscoelasticity with damage, and elasto-plasticity...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- finite element package SyFi is a C++ library built on top of the symbolic math ... GiNaC. The name SyFi stands for Symbolic Finite Elements. The package provides polygonal domains, polynomial ... manipulated. This makes it easy to define finite elements...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox using Bisectioning refinement and Error control ... scientific Applications. ALBERTA, a sequential adaptive finite-element toolbox, is being used widely ... problems. So we develop a parallel adaptive finite-element package based on ALBERTA, using ParMETIS...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- supports the easy implementation of methods like Finite Elements (FE), Finite Volumes (FV), and also ... Finite Differences (FD). DUNE is free software licensed under the GPL (version 2) with...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- includes algorithms for discretization by mixed finite element methods and a posteriori error estimation...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- paper describes a class of explicit, Eulerian finite-difference algorithms for solving the continuity equation...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- noncompact (or cusped) hyperbolic 3-manifold of finite volume can be decomposed into a finite...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- polynomials over the integers and over finite fields...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- family of continuous Lagrange triangular finite elements. PLTMG features options for adaptive...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- part of the TUFES project (’The Ultimate Finite Element Software’) that aims to develop software...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- equational logic, and Mace4 searches for finite models and counterexamples. Prover9 is the successor...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- structures and algorithms for computational meshes and finite element assembly. To provide a simple...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- general framework applicable to many applications. These finite volume methods require a “Riemann solver ... discribed in detail in the book Finite Volume Methods for Hyperbolic Problems Virtually...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- discuss recent advances on robust unfitted finite element methods on cut meshes. These methods...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- world’s most widely used Finite Element Analysis (FEA) solver that helped MSC Software become...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- iFEM: an innovative finite element methods package in MATLAB. Sparse matrixlization, an innovative programming style...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- compiler which translates Esterel programs into finite-state machines. It is one of a family...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- convex hull of a finite set of points and the nonnegative hull of a finite...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- among other things, the input needed for finite element and optimization codes that use linear...