- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- RWPM: A software package of shooting methods for...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- The software system Theorema provides a uniform logic...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- We present a FORTRAN package of subprograms for...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- SymbolicC++ introduces, amongst others, the Symbolic class which...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Building formal method tools in the Isabelle/Isar framework...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...