- Referenced in 560 articles
- generalized linear models. Extremely efficient procedures for fitting the entire lasso or elastic-net regularization...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- plfit: Fitting power-law distributions to empirical data. This program fits power-law distributions ... power-law data, such as least-squares fitting, can produce substantially inaccurate estimates of parameters ... empirical data. Our approach combines maximum-likelihood fitting methods with goodness-of-fit tests based...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- SPEA) and incorporates a fine-grained fitness assignment strategy, a density estimation technique...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Library has the numerical capabilities to fit your model. The NAG Library is available...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- interpolation and placement of streamlines), shape analysis, fitting, and distances (smallest enclosing sphere of points...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- algorithm is to first fit a response surface to data collected by evaluating the objective...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- best analyzed with Bayesian hierarchical models. Unfortunately, fitting such models involves computationally intensive Markov chain...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- provide related statistical methods for data fitting and diagnostics, in the univariate and the multivariate...
- Referenced in 337 articles
- LISREL program can be used to fit the model to the data...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- Classification, and Density Estimation , Normal Mixture Modeling fitted via EM algorithm for Model-Based Clustering...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- bivariate dependence measures, perspective and contour plots. Fitting copula models including variance estimates. Independence ... Empirical copula and multivariate CDF. Goodness-of-fit tests for copulas based on multipliers ... Efficient sampling algorithms, various estimators, goodness-of-fit tests and related tools and special functions...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- least-squares problem. Basis Pursuit DeNoise (BPDN) fits the least-squares problem only approximately ... optimal trade-off between the least-squares fit and the one-norm of the solution...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- number generators, special functions and least-squares fitting. There are over 1000 functions in total...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data ... plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal ... diagnostics etc. Point process models can be fitted to point pattern data using functions ... interaction, cluster formation and dependence on marks. Fitted models can be simulated automatically. Also provides...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- Linear mixed-effects models using S4 classes , Fit linear and generalized linear mixed-effects models...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- Location Scale and Shape. The library for fitting GAMLSS models...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized linear models...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- increased fraction of the entire problem fitting into high speed cache. On the EPFL...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- invGauss: Threshold regression that fits the (randomized drift) inverse Gaussian distribution to survival data. invGauss ... fits the (randomized drift) inverse Gaussian distribution to survival data. The model is described...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- Network Toolbox for applications such as data fitting, pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction...