- Referenced in 168 articles
- interface is calculated from an optimal fit for a quadratic approximation to the interface over...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- evaluation, random number generation, and graphical display. Fitting copula-based models with maximum likelihood method...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- VGLMs, Reduced-Rank VGAMs). This package fits many models and distribution by maximum likelihood estimation ... penalized MLE. Also fits constrained ordination models in ecology...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects Models , Fit and compare Gaussian linear and nonlinear mixed...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- next generation based on their fitness or objective function value f(x). Like this, over...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- package FRK provides helper functions to model, fit, and predict using an SRE with relative...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- EMpht is a program for fitting phase-type distributions to data or parametric distributions ... Asmussen, O. Nerman & M. Olsson, Fitting phase-type distribution via the EM algorithm, Scand...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- exploratory data analysis techniques for assessing the fit of a data set. This work...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- MLwiN is a statistical software package for fitting multilevel models. It uses both maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- storing enhanced model design attributes in the fit. rms is a collection of 229 functions...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- prior to be a weak learner, and fitting and inference are accomplished via an iterative...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- NLMIXED procedure fits nonlinear mixed models—that is, models in which both fixed and random ... code using SAS programming statements. PROC NLMIXED fits nonlinear mixed models by maximizing an approximation...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- potential and kinetic energy of goodness-of-fit...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- first is a preprocessor that computes polynomial fits to the temperature dependent parts ... binary diffusion coefficients. The coefficients of these fits are passed to a library of subroutines...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- developed to statistically find the best global fit of a nonlinear constrained non-convex cost...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- rapidly, and is able to detect exact-fit situations. As a by-product, ROBPCA produces...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- toolbox for fitting complex spatial point process models using integrated nested Laplace approximation (INLA). This ... methodology that provides a toolbox for routinely fitting complex models to realistic spatial point pattern ... versatility of the approach, models are fitted to two rather different examples, a large rainforest...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- KRONFIT, a fast and scalable algorithm for fitting the Kronecker graph generation model to large ... real networks. A naive approach to fitting would take super-exponential time. In contrast, KRONFIT ... several aspects of global network structure. Once fitted, the model parameters can be used...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- degeneracy is removed. Moreover, another heuristic, which fits into the variable neighborhood search metaheuristic framework...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- module that implements Bayesian statistical models and fitting algorithms, including Markov chain Monte Carlo ... methods for summarizing output, plotting, goodness-of-fit and convergence diagnostics...