- Referenced in 12 articles
- basis for many fixed-parameter tractable algorithms for problems that are NP-hard in general...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- SCARPA, a novel scaffolder, which combines fixed-parameter tractable and bounded algorithms with Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- same problem, our algorithm is fixed-parameter tractable, and we also offer significantly improved performance...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- show that this subproblem is fixed-parameter tractable when parameterized...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- edge modifications, thus contrasting the fixed-parameter tractability result for the classic Cluster Editing problem ... which is easily seen to be fixed-parameter tractable, we show that under standard complexity...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Autowrite: A tool for checking properties of term...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- DIVINE is a tool for LTL model checking...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Stanford Network Analysis Platform (SNAP) is a general...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Lparse Smodels works with variable-free programs that...